Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"Social fobia"
You will serve coffee until you die! jajaja that's how I feel now, and the worst of all, "you will serve coffee to the Law Students until you die", that's my job, capuccino bitte, ah, zu mitnehmen, sorry! cafe latte, oh, no milch kaffee (it's the same!)
As Woody Allen once said, "Oh Europe, I would really want to go one day to Europe, Paris, this café culture is really interesting..." Only complicated coffee forms!
What is Social Phobia? This year is Freud's 150 year-birthday and I was having trouble to understand this. But now I get the hang of it... Sometimes is just too much being around people all day!
I cannot complain, this job gives me "the potato" every day, and I am VERY thankfull!

If you're in Berlin go to the Jüdisches Museum and visit the Exposition about Freud (I will go definitely!) If you're not in Berlin, I will be happy to tell you my impressions!

www.jmberlin.de/freud/

thanks for reading

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veo que andas en plan banal prima, celebrando cumpleaños, espero que estés bien, muy buenas las imágenes y las fotos, un abrazo y saludes. Camilo

Anonymous said...

Hello Nat!

I am glad to know that you are ok. I remembered when we were studying at the U, and when you get your degree (The last time i saw you). I wish you a lot of success and a life full of happiness. I hope that we will meet again.

Best wishes

Kuai

Anonymous said...

Hello Nat!

I am glad to know that you are ok. I remembered when we were studying at the U, and when you get your degree (The last time i saw you). I wish you a lot of success and a life full of happiness. I hope that we will meet again.

Best wishes

Kuai