Saturday, March 19, 2011



This is an old post that I hadn't publish for 2 years...

New Camera, Iceland and Malting Thesis,
It's important to have a little bit of everything in your life... a little bit to spice it up, not only numbers, not only art, not only meetings and not only offices. But what should one self sacrifice to have all these things? To have a balance? Being a woman and all makes you think if it's worth it, or if you really should do these things, and the most important question, when. Optimization of time, planning when to fulfill one's dreams. Nihilism, is there truth out there, what should I believe in? I'm a scientist so I actually believe in the scientific method, have a statistically proven theory of everything. But since I have a new camera, I am really happy to explore the artistic side in me and here is an example... I'm happy to believe that the willing to explore new things and to have a balanced life it's still there and I still have the same ideals since I was 20 years old

1 comment:

Diego said...

Now that you mention optimization, the reality shows you that nothing in people's life can be optimal, so be happy to be living "sub-optimal"!